At Jane we're leveraging connected home devices and machine learning to build an affordable home solution which will empower the senior to enjoy home longer and will bring a peace of mind to their children.
By combining the brand, company and values of Belfius, together with an entrepreneurial team, we leverage both the strengths of a bigger organization with the agility of a startup in this new corporate venture.
Are you ready to join this adventure?
We are recruiting top Belgium based top talent to complete our team. As IoT Developer, you will report to the Head of Engineering:
* Develop hardened local IoT device software including monitoring, execution and self-healing processes
* Develop existing protocol stack for low power wireless networks, network management tools and processes that increase overall efficiency of network.
* Design and develop tools to optimize support QA, deployment and support
* Problem-solve issues with remote deployments
* Work with teams and vendors to improve and tailor existing drivers, stack and applications to our needs.
* Define and/or refine hardware requirements, participate in the development and delivery of operability-related features.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
* Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles
* Strong systems and/or applications programming skills (e.g. C++, C, Java, Rust, etc) with problem-solving skills
* Proven experience with Linux, its configuration, application and driver development
* Experience with developing, optimizing and maintaining embedded systems.
* Experience working on ARM CPUs.
* Experience with at least one wireless IoT device stack (e.g. Bluetooth/BLE, LoRaWAN, Zigbee, Z-Wave, or Wi-Fi).
* Knowledge and experience with modern software engineering practices (source control, continuous integration, automated test/deployment, code reviews, etc.)
* Hands on experience with real time embedded debugging tools (software and hardware) such as JTAG / JLink debuggers, logic analyzers, and power measurement tools.
* Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and being detailed oriented
* Experience with AWS Web services (IoT Core) is a plus
* Experience with IFTT (If that then that)
Above all, we look for a positive mindset and a passion for technology.
You have experience with change and release management and QA testing
You get satisfaction from being able to assist customers and colleagues on a daily basis and help where necessary.
You can work in a structured way, you are patient with our customers and you can express yourself well in Dutch and English.
Flexible time management for critical issues that needs to be resolved within the time limit of the SLA
You want to learn and have a healthy ambition. You want to challenge yourself and provide the best care for our seniors.